- Please note that just because I offer wide check-in time range it doesn’t necessarily mean you can check-in any time you want. We need to communicate and agree on time that works for both of us. I’m...
+ Show more
- Please note that just because I offer wide check-in time range it doesn’t necessarily mean you can check-in any time you want. We need to communicate and agree on time that works for both of us. I’m busy yet flexible so it’s best to exchange some time slots and pick one that works for both of us. When you specify time slots of your preferred check-in time please do not use more than one hour range. Example: “6-7pm” or “8pm” are good but “after 3pm” or “7-9pm” are too generic or long and unacceptable.
- No cooking, feel free to heat up your food or use kitchen appliances. If you’d like to discuss light cooking for additional charges please talk to me about it.
- Quiet hours between 10pm and 7am.
- I only allow guests who are registered with Homestay and booked my room through their own account. If you booked my room for someone else, I require you give me their full name and phone number and the guest must show me a matching photo ID. It’s your responsibility that the person you’ve booked it for will read and agree to the terms of my listing.
- When you check-in you will get a front door key. Please leave it on the kitchen counter the night before you check out to avoid additional charges (see below).
- No shoes in the carpet / bedrooms area. Please leave your shoes by the front door.
- Room doors must be closed at all times.
- Appliances & lights must be turned off when you’re not present in your room, bathroom, or any other rooms you turned them on previously.
- You cannot bring your own appliances inside the house. If you feel your appliance must be with you in my house during your stay please ask me before booking.
- Though I value your privacy during your stay, I do enter the rooms occasionally for maintenance & cleaning. Therefore, if you are not ok with that, please do not book with me. Thank you for your understanding.
EXTRA SERVICES OFFERED
- Airport rides from/to SFO and SJC. $50 between 10am-4pm and 8pm-11pm, otherwise $75.
- Caltrain San Antonio Station drop-off/pickup from/to my house for $10.
- If you’d like to check-in or check-out outside of the times indicated there’s a $10 fee for the first hour and $5 for each additional hour. Please check for availability ahead of time.
- Luggage storage is available for $15 a day. You'd still need to check out and leave your luggage at a designated area. We will coordinate a time for luggage pick-up.
- Laundry Wash & Dry $15 per load
- Cappuccino $5, espresso $4 (Breville semi commercial, lavazza medium roast)
The above extra services are subject to availability. Please request ahead of time.
PENALTIES AND FINES
- Unregistered guests are not allowed in my house. Unfortunately I found a few recently. To make it clear this is called trespassing and it’s a legal felony in real estate if someone enters a property without the landlord consent. Having said that, if I find any unregistered guests in my house, I will immediately demand the registered guest to pay a fine of $100 for each unregistered person. I will also report the incident to Homestay and I may also involve the local police.
- Do not bring additional appliances for use in your room, or other parts of the house without prior permission. Only items allowed are travel necessities such as phone, tablet, laptop, electric tooth brush, electric shaver, and hair dryer. Any other appliances found will result in a $100 fine and immediate report to Homestay.
- Lost or forgotten key after check out will result in $25 charge, so please make sure you hand over the key the night before you check out
- Hide more